Category "C" First Aid Kit
UK MCA and Lloyds Register of Shipping Type Approved for Category "C" Vessels which includes lifeboats and liferafts. Maximum certificated drop height 36 metres. Additional Approvals held for Norway,Poland and Greece. This kit complies fully with EC Directive 92/29 and is CE marked.
ADEC Marine hold their MHRA WDA (H) Licence Number 43533 for the authorised and approved distribution of Category C First Aid Kits
- 30 x Anti-Diarrhoea tablets
- 60 x Anti-Sea Sickness tablets
- 1 x Anti-Angina Preparation
- 50 x Analgesic tablets
- 50 x Ibuproven
- 2 x Standard Medium Dressings
- 2 x Standard Large Dressings
- 1 x Extra Large Standard Dressing
- 10 x Sterile Paraffin Gauze Dressings
- 4 x Calico Triangular Bandages
- 1 x Sterile Absorbant Cotton Gauze
- 1 x Adhesive Elastic Bandage
- 20 x Adhesive Plasters Assorted Sterile
- 6 x Adhesive Sutures 75mm
- 1 x Pocket Mask Mouth to Mouth Resuscitation
- 1 x Antiseptic Cream
- 5 x pairs of Disposable Polythene Gloves (Large)
- 1 x Burn Bag
- 1 x Scissors
- 6 x Rustless Medium Safety Pins
- 6 x Antiseptic Wipes
We can also offer the above kit complete with a St. John's Ambulance manual and all in green plastic stowage box if required.
When ordering, please advise us of the name of vessel/boat that the first aid kit will be placed on.
To View Prices on all our Commercial range of products, please go to our Trade Log-In on the Home Page and Register with us. We can then give you trade discounted prices on our Commercial range of products. You will be able to order online, as well as view our prices every time you visit our site and login.